HANDYST GROUP PTY LTD ABN 81 939 124 109
Through our website https://handyst.com.au we provide you with information regarding our company and its products and services.
- Meaning of words
Notice includes a disclaimer, a disclosure or other statement, a consent and terms and conditions; and
Products means our products supplied via the website, as amended from time to time;
Returns and Exchanges Policy means our Returns and Exchanges Policy available at https://handyst.com.au;
related body corporate has the meaning given in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
Services means our services supplied via the website, as amended from time to time;
website refers website to https://handyst.com.au and any variation or tailored version of the website created for your use;
you refers to you the user of our website, Services or products; and
the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Licence to use and fees
- We grant you a non-exclusive licence to use our website only for the purpose of accessing the information, Products and Services available from our website and using the provided contact details or online form.
- Using our website and Services
By using our website and the Services and Products you understand, confirm, acknowledge and agree that:
- the data and information in the website is provided to you in good faith for informational purposes only. It is not intended for any other purposes;
- we do not endorse the services, products or offering of any individual, firm or company that may be referred or introduced to you by us via the website;
- the posting of any content does not constitute any offer or supply of goods, products or services by us to you;
- we do not make any representations or warranties in relation to the website content and in particular as to whether it is reliable, accurate, up to date or complete;
- we do not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; and
- if you use a link to our website, you will include on your own website any disclaimer, notices or pop up pages that we may require in order to advise users that they are being redirected to our website.
- Product Orders
All orders must be placed through our website and are subject to Handyst Group’s acceptance. This means we reserve the right to refuse an order if:
the goods are not available;
payment authorisation cannot be obtained;
an error in pricing or product description is detected; or
or the order fails to meet our eligibility criteria.
An acknowledgement of your order will be sent when the order status changes from pending to accepted. Upon acceptance, your order will be dispatched. If you need to return a product or cancel an order, please see our Returns and Exchanges Policy.
By using our website and the products and services you understand, confirm, acknowledge and agree that:
the offers on our website are without obligation and do not bind Handyst Group;
Handyst Group is not bound by clerical errors and mistakes in promotional descriptions and other statements in the offer and on our website;
minor colour, size and other variations in products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Handyst Group is not liable for these variations or deviations;
the prices stated in conjunction with the Products and Services include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices quoted are in Australian dollars;
Handyst Group reserves the right to make price and product changes prior to you ordering or purchasing the Products and Services; and
Handyst Group may charge shipping costs. These costs may vary for each product and may include any customs duties or clearance charges.
- Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, neither we, nor any of our employees, agents or officers are liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or liability arising from, or any costs, charges or expenses you incur in connection with:
- information published, displayed or available on our website;
- your use of our website, products or services;
- any action taken, failure to act, decision made or reliance by you on the basis of the website content and the data and information in the website;
- any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website, products or services;
- any errors or delays in the website content, or for any actions you or third parties may take in reliance on it; or
- your use of any services, products or offering provided by any individual, firm or company referred by us to you via the website.
This limitation applies whether your claim would otherwise arise in contract, under the law of torts (including negligence), by statute or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- any content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the website;
- your use of the website, products or services; or
- Website security
We do not guarantee that information transmitted over the internet is totally secure. Therefore, when you send us information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received it, we take reasonable steps to keep the information secure while it is in our own systems but we do not guarantee that it is secure.
Your use of our website is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that our website is free from viruses, or that access to our website, services or products will be uninterrupted. You should therefore ensure that your equipment is protected from viruses and any other interference that could damage your equipment.
- Information about you & your privacy
- Collecting information & cookies
When you use our website, we may collect personal information about you. Ordinarily, we tell you the purposes for which we collect that information when it is collected.
As a general rule, we only collect such information which is necessary for us to provide a product or service to you or to maintain our relationship with you.
- Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We do not endorse or otherwise approve the owners or operators of the third party website, or the information, graphics and material on those websites or the goods or services (including software) offered on those websites.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for, and give no warranty in respect of, any third party website or the goods and services (including software) offered on any third party website or any information appearing on any website we may offer.
We may receive payments from third parties in relation to goods, services or information supplied or received as a result of users and third parties accessing any links to third party websites contained in our website.
- Copyright & trademarks
The material on our website is protected by copyright. Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you must not reproduce, upload to a third party, link to, frame, store in a retrieval system or transmit any part of it without our prior written consent.
Our website includes registered trade marks owned by us (or our licensors). You must not use any of these trade marks in any way without our prior written consent.
By accessing the website, you agree not to redistribute the information obtained from the website, or through another user of our website without our prior written consent.
- Permitted use and licence
You agree to not use the website:
- in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our server, or the network(s) connected to our server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our server or services through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our website;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to submit through any online form or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to submit through any online form or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unless expressly authorised to do so;
- Termination and modification of service
We will notify you of such suspension, termination or limitation by email within five (5) business days. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the website.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Changes to the fee schedule will take effect 30 days after this change is published on our website.
All information on the website and provided with the services is subject to change without notice.
- Contacting us